This project was from over 7 years ago. I got my hands on a mould for a Marblehead hull. So threw some fibreglass sheets in the with some resin and out popped a sick 1.3 meter Marblehead yacht. I had complete build instructions for this bad boy including Keel and Rudder build instructions.
I then installed a ply deck finished with a few coats of varnish. My original play was to install a roller reefing setup for the GIB, which involved a sail winch which would roll up the GIB, and reverse unrolling it.
Unfortunately the project was never finished. I was going through high school at the time and drifted away from the project, and eventually gave it away.
Logo, Graphic and Web DesignAugust 13, 2018
Hostapd and RaspAP Multiple Interface ConfigurationJune 25, 2018