After recently gaining sponsorship with a New Zealand frame design company Karearea, I built the 5 inch KEA. This frame quality is absolutely amazing and the frame design and thought that went into this bad boy is epic! Weighing in at 707grams including gopro and battery, she is no light bird! But well worth it for the strength and quality of this piece of kit!
Along with their newly released TOA 2306 2450kv motors, this thing is an absolute beauty to the eye! There is so much space it makes building a breeze, with so much space still left surrounding the stack!
- Karearea 5″ KEA Freestyle Frame Kit
- Karearea TOA 2306 2450kv Motors
- Racerstar 35A 4in1 ESC
- XRacer F4 Flight Controller
- Runcam Eagle Camera with upgraded Karearea Lens
- Frsky RXSR Receiver
- TBS Triumph Antenna
- Rush Tank 25/200/600/800mw Switchable Video Transmitter
- GoPro Hero5 Session
Chameleon 5″ BuildJuly 16, 2018